Ion exchange chromatography column, HiScreen™ Capto™ adhere供应商: Cytiva
GEHE28-9269-81EA 0 CNYGEHE28-9269-81
Ion exchange chromatography column, HiScreen™ Capto™ adhere
HiScreen Capto adhere columns are prepacked with Capto adhere ion exchange chromatography resins, and are part of the process development platform available from Cytiva. The columns are an excellent choice for method optimization and parameter screening.
- Prepacked, ready-to-use columns for convenient process development optimization
- 10 cm bed height of HiScreen columns is designed to allow method optimization and parameter screening
- Easily connected in series to achieve 20 cm bed height
- Small bed volume gives fast results and minimal sample/buffer consumption
- Reproducible results, scalable to BioProcess columns packed with the same resin using the same linear fluid velocity
Capto adhere is a multimodal anion exchanger for intermediate purification and polishing of monoclonal antibodies after the protein A capture step, giving the possibility to design a two-step chromatographic downstream process.
The small column volume of 4,7 ml and bed height of 10 cm make HiScreen columns excellent tools for method optimization, parameter screening, robustness testing, and convenient scale-up. Process fluid velocities can be applied, since the 10 cm bed height gives enough residence time and the results can then serve as basis for linear process scale-up.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...