Affinity purification media, GammaBind™ Plus Sepharose™供应商: Cytiva
GEHE17-0886-04EA 0 CNYGEHE17-0886-04 GEHE17-0886-01 GEHE17-0886-02
Affinity purification media, GammaBind™ Plus Sepharose™
蛋白纯化系统 Protein Purification Resins
GammaBind™ Plus Sepharose™ is GammaBind G, type 3, covalently immobilised to Sepharose™ CL-6B by malimide linkage.
- For affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Protein G type 3 coupled to Sepharose CL-6B for enhanced binding to rat and mouse IgG subclasses at laboratory scale
- Binds to all IgG subclasses from human, mouse, and rat; binds total IgG from guinea pig, rabbit, goat, cow, sheep, and horse
- Maleimide activation coupling method
- Yields up to 18 mg/mL mouse IgG
- Stable in all commonly used aqueous buffers
GammaBind G, Type 3, a recombinant form of streptococcal protein G, binds to the Fc region of IgG from a variety of mammalian species. GammaBind Plus Sepharose may be used to analyze and purify classes, subclasses and fragments of immunoglobulins from any biological fluid or cell culture medium. Since only the Fc region is involved in binding, the Fab region is still available for binding antigen.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...