Hydrophobic interaction chromatography columns, HiScreen™ Butyl-S-FF Sepharose™供应商: Cytiva
GEHE28-9269-85EA 0 CNYGEHE28-9269-85
Hydrophobic interaction chromatography columns, HiScreen™ Butyl-S-FF Sepharose™
HiScreen Butyl S-FF columns are prepacked with Butyl Sepharose 6 Fast Flow hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC) resins. The columns are an excellent choice for method optimization and parameter screening.
- Prepacked, ready-to-use columns for convenient process development optimization
- 10 cm bed height of HiScreen columns is designed to allow method optimization and parameter screening
- Easily connected in series to achieve 20 cm bed height
- Small bed volume gives fast results and minimal sample/buffer consumption
- Reproducible results, scalable to BioProcess columns packed with the same resin using the same linear fluid velocity
Butyl-S-Sepharose 6 Fast Flow is the least hydrophobic resin in the Sepharose Fast Flow HIC range and particularly useful during the initial stages of a purification process to remove the bulk of impurities.
The small column volume of 4,7 ml and bed height of 10 cm make HiScreen columns excellent tools for method optimization, parameter screening, robustness testing, and convenient scale-up. Process fluid velocities can be applied, since the 10 cm bed height gives enough residence time and the results can then serve as basis for linear process scale-up.
If necessary, two columns can easily be connected in series to give a bed height of 20 cm.