Luminescent/optical dissolved oxygen (LDO) electrodes, IntelliCAL™供应商: Hach
HACHLDO10103EA 8250 CNYHACHLDO10103 HACHLDO10110 HACHLDO10101 HACHLDO10105 HACHLDO10115 HACHLDO10130
Luminescent/optical dissolved oxygen (LDO) electrodes, IntelliCAL™
IntelliCAL™ LDO101 is a digital, luminescent dissolved oxygen (LDO) electrode which is ideal for measuring dissolved oxygen in wastewater, drinking water and general water quality applications.
- Rugged digital probes can reliably test in the harshest environmental conditions: Stainless steel body, polymer sensor shroud, and reinforced, steel-sheathed cables protect the electrode for measurement anywhere in the field
- No membranes to clean or replace, no electrolyte solution to replenish, and reduce calibration frequency
- Ultimate traceability: Stored time and date stamp for each measurement, operator and sample ID, calibration history, parameter, and probe serial number
- Alert the user when re-calibration is needed
- Electrodes can be moved between meters without the need to re-calibrate or re-enter measurement settings
- Ideal for a multi-user environment with multiple HQd series meters
The standard version is intended for laboratory use, the rugged version is intended for field use.