Multi-channel pipettes, mechanical, variable volume, Eppendorf Reference® 2 (IVD marked)供应商: Eppendorf
EPPE4922000.048EA 13200 CNYEPPE4922000.048 EPPE4922000.021 EPPE4922000.013 EPPE4922000.064 EPPE4922000.030 EPPE4922000.056
Multi-channel pipettes, mechanical, variable volume, Eppendorf Reference® 2 (IVD marked)
The robust Reference® 2 is the successor to the Reference® pipette featuring a new design, reduced weight and unique one-button operation.
- One-button operation and spring-loaded tip cone for fast and ergonomic handling with reduced operating effort
- Quick tip ejection with active aerosol reduction; haptic feedback prevents accidental tip ejection
- Spring-loaded tip cone can be switched on/off improving reproducibility and flexibility
- Channel indicator guarantees continuous, identical pipette alignment during the work process
- Serial number is printed on multiple components of the pipette for heightened traceability
- Embedded RFID chip containing all relevant data ensures complete traceability
- Optional TrackIT software allows simple identification and documentation and provides ability to add own data (e.g. calibration time and results, location)
- Fully autoclavable
Thanks to its reliable and accurate operation, this pipette is ideal for use with precious liquids or in any application requiring extremely high levels of accuracy.
Designed and constructed for clinical applications (clinical human diagnostics). Ideal for low-contamination transfer of liquids, in particular for samples from the human body and for reagents within the scope of an in-vitro diagnostic application in order to allow the in-vitro diagnostic medical device to be used as intended. This pipette is an in-vitro diagnostic device according to Directive 98/79/EC of the European Parliament and the Council dated October 27, 1998. It is intended exclusively for indoor use and for operation by qualified staff.
* Works with Windows 7/8 and Vista.
Certifications: With CE marking.