Filter plates, 96-well, for DNA purification, AcroPrep™ Advance供应商: Pall Laboratory
PALL8132EA 950 CNYPALL8132 PALL8032
Filter plates, 96-well, for DNA purification, AcroPrep™ Advance
The AcroPrep™ Advance filter plate portfolio includes a variety of membrane types and pore sizes to provide the best possible performance for a wide range of sample preparation and high throughput screening applications. AcroPrep™ Advance filter plates are ideal for concentration, purification and desalting of proteins and peptides; bead and chromatography resin-based applications; gross fractionation and lysate clarification; and general filtration.
- High binding capacity - optimised for maximum binding and yield of DNA from a variety of sample types
- Well geometry results in reduced hold-up volume and high recovery of DNA
- Outlet tip geometry provides direct flow of samples into receiver plate without concerns about cross contamination
- Optimised membrane ensures high yields of contaminant-free DNA for downstream applications
- Automation compatible - manufactured in accordance with SBS guidelines, which allows entire DNA purification process to be performed on automated equipment
Applications for AcroPrep™ Advance 96-well filter plates for DNA purification include plasmid DNA purification and genomic DNA purification.