Autoclavable goggles, BCAG series, BioClean Clearview™供应商: Nitritex
NITRBCAGEA 6720 CNYNITRBCAG
Autoclavable goggles, BCAG series, BioClean Clearview™
BioClean Clearview™ autoclavable cleanroom goggles have a super-soft thermoplastic rubber frame to provide wearer comfort.
- Toughened, anti-scratch, anti-fog lens
- Super-soft frame
- Upper vents and lower indirect ventilation system
- Non-linting, latex-free headband
- Can be worn over eyeglasses
- Tested to withstand 40 autoclave cycles of 30 min duration at 121 °C/250 °F (under laboratory conditions)
- Anti-fog performance remaining for up to 25 cycles with no degradation (under laboratory conditions)
Features super-soft thermoplastic rubber frame to provide wearer comfort and feature upper vents and an indirect lower ventilation system to reduce the risk of contamination entering the controlled environment. These goggles feature a toughened anti-scratch, anti-fog polycarbonate lens for clear vision.
Certifications: Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2015. Processed in an NEBB certified ISO Class 4 cleanroom environment.Conforms to Category 2 – Personal Protective Equipment Regulation (EU)2016/425. Complies with requirements of EN 166:2001 standard for personal eye protection.
Packaging: Goggle (BCAG): One piece per sealed PE bag (to be removed prior to autoclaving); 12 bags per inner box; five inner boxes per lined carton (60 pieces). Replacement Lens (BCAG-SL): One piece per sealed PE bag; 10 bags per inner box; 10 boxes per lined carton (100 pieces). Replacement Strap (BCAG-SS): 25 pieces per sealed PE bag; two bags per inner box; 10 boxes per lined carton (500 pieces).