These thick disposable gloves feature an extended cuff. Their neoprene formulation provides a secure grip and exceptional protection from biological and chemical hazards in wet or dry conditions.
- Non sterile, powder-free, textured fingertips
- Extended cuff provides additional protection
- Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs
- Ideal for use in wet environments
- Excellent puncture resistance
Recommended for use when: Contact with specific chemicals is a standard activity each day; tasks require the strength of a synthetic and the comfort of latex. Ideal for people working in wet environments, where an enhanced grip and tactile sensitivity are a must.
Certifications: AQL 1,5. Meets or exceeds the emergency medical glove requirements of NFPA 1999, Standard on Protective Clothing for Emergency Medical operations, 2013 edition.