Nitrile gloves, Microflex® 93-856供应商: Ansell
ANSE93-856/9.5-10EA 0 CNYANSE93-856/9.5-10 ANSE93-856/6.5-7 ANSE93-856/7.5-8 ANSE93-856/10.5-11 ANSE93-856/8.5-9
Nitrile gloves, Microflex® 93-856
These disposable gloves resist a variety of industrial chemicals for longer periods than other disposable nitrile gloves.
- Bright orange colour allows hands to be visible in low light situations and at greater distances, resulting in increased safety conditions for a variety of work environments
- Extended cuff offers an increased level of protection in an examination grade glove in the highly sensitive wrist and forearm areas
- Contain no natural rubber latex or powder to help protect wearers from skin allergies, skin irritation and dryness
- Textured fingers ensure strong, efficient grip and excellent worker protection
- Chlorinated for easier donning
Ideal for use in assembly and inspection applications, patient examinations, fire safety industries, mining, laboratory applications and crime scene analysis. Also approved for use with chemotherapy drugs.
Certifications: EN 455, EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type B (JKT), EN ISO 374-5:2016 VIRUS; Cat. III; AQL 1,5