The Protector® XL benchtop laboratory hoods offer superior design flexibility. Their panel liners are supplied in three depths to meet individual installation and application requirements. These are suitable for general chemistry applications.
- By-pass airflow design
- Glacier white powder-coated steel exterior
- Chemical-resistant molded composite panel liner and pre-set baffle(s) with flame spread less than 25 per ASTM E-84
- Tempered safety glass vertical-rising sash(es) with powder-coated aluminum frame(s)
- Curved air foil allows air to sweep the work surface while Clean-Sweep™ openings pull inflow air from under the air foil
- Removable front and side panels and front and interior access panels for access to plumbing and electrical wiring