Avantor® ACE® C18-PFP phase utilises a specially developed ligand combining a C18 chain with integral PFP functionality. This results in a phase that maintains the hydrophobic, stability and low bleed characteristics of leading C18 phases, yet provides the multiple retention mechanisms of a PFP phase.
- Ultra-high purity, base deactivated silica with exceptional reproducibility
- Ideal for a wide range of analytes differing in hydrophobicity
- Wide range of particle sizes (1.7 µm to 10 µm) and complementary phases
- Also useful for analytes with π-bonding or electron or proton donor groups
- Ultra-low bleed to ensure LC/MS compatibility
- Method validation kits contain three different batches of the same phase - available on request
Due to its integral pentafluorophenyl functionality, Avantor® ACE® C18-PFP is also recommended for separations that involve halogenated aromatic compounds, regioisomers, and those analytes with differing shape constraints.
These columns are made from stainless steel.
订购须知 Method development and validation kits are available on request. Please contact email@example.com.