Avantor® ACE® Excel® C18-PFP, HPLC/UHPLC Columns, Analytical, 5 µm供应商: VWR
Avantor® ACE® Excel®
ACETEXL-1210-0302UEA 4840 CNYACETEXL-1210-0302U ACETEXL-1210-7503U ACETEXL-1210-7502U ACETEXL-1210-7546U ACETEXL-1210-0246U ACETEXL-1210-2503U ACETEXL-1210-0503U ACETEXL-1210-2546U ACETEXL-1210-2502U ACETEXL-1210-0546U ACETEXL-1210-0502U ACETEXL-1210-0303U ACETEXL-1210-1502U ACETEXL-1210-1546U ACETEXL-1210-1503U ACETEXL-1210-1002U ACETEXL-1210-1046U ACETEXL-1210-3546U ACETEXL-1210-3502U ACETEXL-1210-3503U ACETEXL-1210-1246U ACETEXL-1210-1202U ACETEXL-1210-1003U ACETEXL-1210-1203U
Avantor® ACE® Excel® C18-PFP, HPLC/UHPLC Columns, Analytical, 5 µm
Avantor® ACE® Excel® C18-PFP phase utilizes a specially developed ligand combining a C18 chain with integral PFP functionality. This results in a phase that maintains the hydrophobic, stability and low bleed characteristics of leading C18 phases, yet provides the multiple retention mechanisms of a PFP phase.
- Ultra-high purity, base deactivated silica with exceptional reproducibility
- Ideal for a wide range of analytes differing in hydrophobicity
- Wide range of particle sizes (1,7 to 5 µm) and complementary phases
- Also useful for analytes with π-bonding or electron or proton donor groups
- Ultra-low bleed to ensure LC-MS compatibility
- Method validation kits contain three different batches of the same phase - available on request
Due to its integral pentafluoro phenyl functionality, Avantor® ACE® C18-PFP is also recommended for separations that involve halogenated aromatic compounds, Regio isomers, and those analytes with differing shape constraints.
These columns are made from stainless steel.
订购须知 Method development and validation kits are available on request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.