Isolator gloves, AlphaTec®, EPDM+供应商: Ansell
ANSE85-602/9.5EA 0 CNYANSE85-602/9.5 ANSE85-600/9.5 ANSE85-601/9.5 ANSE85-600/11 ANSE85-602/11 ANSE85-601/11
Isolator gloves, AlphaTec®, EPDM+
These gloves are made of white diene ethylene propylene rubber (EPDM) with a black lining for breach detection. They are resistant against hydrogen peroxide solutions and common disinfecting chemicals.
- High-quality material, in compliance with FDA CFR21 (food contact approved)
- Comfortable and dexterous with great tactile sensitivity
- Resist aging from exposure to oxygen, UV rays and ozone
- Withstand temperatures up to 130 °C for repeated sterilisation
- Halogen-free: Suitable for disposal by incineration
Designed for repeated autoclave sterilisation (up to 50 times), reducing the need for glove replacements. Ideal for use in pharmaceuticals and electronics.
Certifications: EN ISO 374-1 Type B (AMP), EN ISO 374-5 VIRUS, EN 388 (3100A); Cat. III