Pipette controller, Rainin Pipet-X™供应商: Mettler-Toledo
RAIN17011733EA 6750 CNYRAIN17011733
Pipette controller, Rainin Pipet-X™
Pipet-X is designed for use with volumetric and graduated pipettes (plastic or glass) from 0,1 to 100 ml.
- Pressure-sensitive speed control allows smooth aspiration and dispensing with many types of liquids
- With selectable gravity or motor assisted blow-out dispensing, high volumetric accuracy is achieved
- Angled grip promotes ergonomic use in a laminar-flow cabinet
- Convenient thumb switch easily allows you to switch between gravity and blow-out dispense modes
- Rechargeable NiMH battery for up to 8 hours of uninterrupted use; LED display indicates charge level
- Built-in check valve and 0,2 micron hydrophobic membrane filter protect internal components from being wetted, preventing contamination during aspiration
- Liquid vapors are discharged externally to prevent corrosion
- Entire pipet controller, including membrane filter, is autoclavable to 121 °C
The Pipet-X pipet controller offers the flexibility needed for a wide range of liquid transfer and measurement applications. Ideal for aspirating and dispensing cell cultures and other turbid liquids, as well as serological biochemical reactions. Pipet-X is designed for use with volumetric and graduated pipettes (plastic or glass).
订购须知 Supplied with rechargeable NiMH battery. An Australian plug adapter can be ordered separately.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...