Microcentrifuges, Ventilated/Refrigerated, MicroCL 17/21供应商: Thermo Fisher Scientific
THEC75002465EA 0 CNYTHEC75002465 THEC75002455 HERA75002470 THEC75002470 THEC75002450
Microcentrifuges, Ventilated/Refrigerated, MicroCL 17/21
Support micro-volume protocols such as nucleic acid or protein lysate preparation and PCR reaction set-up all in a remarkably small footprint with Thermo Scientific MicroCL 21R microcentrifuges. Choose between 7 lightweight microcentrifuge rotors, designed to provide acceleration up to 21,100×g in as little as 12 seconds. Refrigeration offers cooling from room temperature to set temperature in just nine minutes.
- Thermo Scientific™ ClickSeal™ biocontainment rotor lid 'clicks' in place, ensuring securely contained samples
- PPSU lids have improved strength and chemical resistance
- Intuitive controls and easy to read display simplifies operation
- Rugged design for years of dependable service
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Outstanding corrosion resistance with lightweight engineered polymer rotors
- Standard rotor runs 24 microcentrifuge tubes in a single row, from 1,5 to 2,0 ml tubes to mini-preps and spin columns
- Eliminate the need for adapters with unique dual row rotor
- Sleek, lightweight, space-saving design
- Quiet performance promotes a safe, stress-free environment
- Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards, including 98/79/EC In Vitro Diagnostic Directive
Ideal for quickly performing complex or simple protocols.
订购须知 Centrifuges are supplied with rotors. Other rotors, lids and tube adapters are available separately.