Laboratory fume hood, PVC acid digestion, Protector®供应商: Labconco
LBCP141610021EA 576686 CNYLBCP141610021 LBCP141810021 LBCP141510021
Laboratory fume hood, PVC acid digestion, Protector®
The PVC acid digester Protector® laboratory hoods are strong acid resistant. Their liners are made up of unplasticised polyvinyl chloride.
- Glacier white, dry powder-coated steel exterior with by-pass airflow design
- Heat-welded unplasticised PVC liner with integral work surface and drainage trough
- Built-in washdown system with internal piping and spray nozzles behind the baffles and remote control fixture on the left side
- Removable front and side panels and front and interior access panels for access to plumbing and electrical wiring
- Curved air foil allows air to sweep the work surface while Clean-Sweep™ openings pull inflow air from under the air foil
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...