Peristaltic pumps PP 3300D and PP 3400D供应商: VWR Collection
VWRI181-4008EA 40825 CNYVWRI181-4008
Peristaltic pumps PP 3300D and PP 3400D
PP 3300D and PP 3400D peristaltic pumps are specifically designed for critical metering and dispensing applications: The user can pump, dispense and fill – all with one unit.
- Rapid loading pump head allows tubing to be changed in less than 30 seconds
- Robust motor and drive system provides low maintenance, long-term operation
- Contamination-free pumping – the liquid only has contact with the tubing
- Programmable in seven languages – allows easy set-up in almost any global location
- Reversible pump direction allows tubing to be purged prior to use
- Use various different tubing sizes providing a broad flow range
- Able to pump against pressure up to 60 PSIG providing longer filtration cycles
- Safety interlock powers down unit when changing tubing
PP 3300D and PP 3400D peristaltic pumps are simple to set-up as dosing pumps, or dispensing systems by volume, time or copy mode with a timed interval. The pump is also reversible, allowing transfer lines or emptying containers to be purged. The innovative PP 3300D and PP 3400D systems provide a number of important advantages for users, including single-channel variable flow from 0,5 to 3000 ml/min at a variable speed range of 4 − 400 rpm. The unit’s powerful motor provides 0,25% speed control accuracy and repeatability as well as remote control operation.
Control capabilities include a programmable delay between cycles for convenient, automated dispensing. Otimises system accuracy by calibrating the pump system in process – the calibration is stored in memory – one calibration value per tubing size. Broad range of remote control options – ideal for automated process applications. Space efficient, low profile, stackable design. Accurate, reliable control of flow and dosing – digital display of rpm for accurate control.
Certifications: EN 61010-1 (EU Low Voltage Directive) and EN 61326 (EU EMC Directive)