PCR UV Cabinet - DNA/RNA, General Purpose PCR UV Cabinet, UVTC-M-AR供应商: Grant
GRANUVT-B-ARUKEA 20550 CNYGRANUVT-B-AREURO GRANUVT-B-ARUK
PCR UV Cabinet - DNA/RNA, General Purpose PCR UV Cabinet, UVTC-M-AR
Advanced benchtop UV cabinet providing aseptic conditions for a variety of biomedical and biochemical procedures. Robust general purpose stainless steel cabinet designed for clean operations with DNA samples, with dual lamp protection.
- UV surface irradiation – via single 25 W 254 nm open UV lamp
- Patented built-in UV cleaner - recirculator with 25 m³/hour continuous air flow, prevents unwanted contamination and protects the user from direct UV light during manipulation
- Second UV lamp for irradiating the surface; automatic switch-off when door is opened
- Convenient, easy to use digital timer for accurate control of UV exposure
- Stainless steel work surfaces, glass side for visibility and light
- Quiet operation (33 to 37 dBa) and low energy consumption (67 W)
- Front opening with three adjustable positions
Construction: stainless steel frame and working area, UV protective film on glass panels.
Innovative dual UV system: built-in UV-air recirculator provides constant decontamination of the air volume within the cabinet while working and traditional surface UV decontamination while the door is closed.