Quantitative filter papers, hardened low ash grades, grade 52, Whatman™供应商: Whatman products (Cytiva)
WHAT1452-090EA 0 CNYWHAT1452-090 WHAT1452-125 WHAT1452-110 WHAT1452-240 WHAT1452-150
Quantitative filter papers, hardened low ash grades, grade 52, Whatman™
过滤器 滤纸 Quantitative Filter Paper
Cytiva's Whatman Grade 52 is a general-purpose filter paper for quantitative analysis in Büchner funnel and other vacuum filtrations. The acid-hardened surface and low ash content enable efficient precipitate recovery.
- Manufactured from high-quality cotton linters and treated to remove trace metals
- High wet-strength and chemical resistance
- Nominal particle retention of 7 µm
- Medium flow rate (Herzberg filtration speed 235 s)
- High purity (0.015% ash maximum)
- Compatible with Hirsch or Büchner funnel applications
Cytiva's business offers three grades of hardened low ash filter paper. All three are designed for use in Hirsch and Büchner funnel applications and can be customized for an exact fit.
The quality of analysis resulting from vacuum filtration using a Hirsch or Büchner funnel relies on using a high-quality filter that avoids introducing artifacts into measurement. Cytiva's Grade 52 hardened filter paper is acid-treated to prevent fiber shredding during vacuum filtration or precipitate collection.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...