VWR® Traceable®, Digital Thermometer, Platinum, Clinical Trials供应商: VWR
VWRI620-2424EA 5463.22 CNYVWRI620-2424
VWR® Traceable®, Digital Thermometer, Platinum, Clinical Trials
These platinum clinical trial thermometers are used to monitor the temperature in water baths, heating blocks and incubators. They display min/max temperatures for the previous 24 hours (each hour) and previous seven days (for each days); or previous 31 days (for each day).
- Smart alarm features a visual/audible alarm that continues to alarm even if the unit returns to non alarm conditions
- Triple-display simultaneously shows min./max. and current temperatures, °F/°C switchable
- Micro cable allows refrigerator doors to close on it
- Alarm is settable in 0,1° increments and signals with temperature falls below or goes above set points
- Low battery indicator displays when it's time to change the batteries
Certifications: To ensure accuracy, all Traceable® thermometers are provided with a multi-point individually serial numbered Traceable® certificate provided by an ISO/IEC 17025 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
Delivery information: Supplied with four extra batteries and a full 2 year calibration certificate. Thermometer is delivered with a bullet probe (as shown in the picture).