Storage boxes供应商: Eppendorf
EPPE0030140.508EA 425 CNYEPPE0030140.508 EPPE0030140.591 EPPE0030140.516 EPPE0030140.613 EPPE0030140.567 EPPE0030140.524 EPPE0030140.532 EPPE0030140.583 EPPE0030140.540 EPPE0030140.729
The storage boxes provide safe storage for your sample tubes in a space-saving design. The extensive portfolio offers a selection for tubes from 0,5 to 50 ml.
- Made of PP for high stability in freezing applications and smooth opening and closing
- For freezing to –86 °C
- Autoclavable (121 °C, 20 min)
- Alphanumeric marking of each location through laser labelling enables easy sample reference
- Transparent lid for easy and fast sample inspection
- Flexible and reliable labelling on the light colored box and on the 5 writing areas of the lid
- Optimal use of freezer space due to flexible combination of the different formats
The comprehensive modular concept allows selection of the optimal box combinations for individual storage demands. The outer footprint dimensions are compatible with common freezer rack systems and the different inner grid variants provide for a perfect fit to all typical tube formats: cryogenic tubes, microcentrifuge tubes, 15 and 50 ml conical tubes and other laboratory vessels. This space-saving approach together with the application benefits resulting from the listed product features help to optimise your storage and archiving of samples.
15 and 50 ml conical tube boxes with ventilation slots for an evenly distributed freezing process. This prevents tube damage or breakage, which is frequently observed when freezing long tube formats in closed boxes.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...