Stop the spread of acids and caustics with these specially treated socks. Ideal for highly concentrated corrosives.
- Absorbs the widest range of acids, caustics and unknown liquids, even those with high concentrations like 98% sulfuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide
- Chemical-resistant sock won't degrade or cause a dangerous reaction upon contact with corrosive spills
- Excellent for quickly diking and stopping the spread of chemical spills; for diking larger chemical spills, consider our larger diameter PIG HazMat Dikes
- PP skin resists chemicals and tearing; reduces dust and holds in liquid, even when saturated
- PP filler is highly absorbent for containing corrosive or reactive spills
The pillow absorbs and retains most acids, caustics and unknown liquids. The pink colour is easily distinguishable to assure workers use the correct pillow during a spill emergency. Can be incinerated after use to reduce waste.
Caution: To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase.