Cleanroom pens供应商: Micronova
MICRPEN-20IREA 870 CNYMICRPEN-52 MICRPEN-11 MICRPEN-53IR MICRPEN-51IR MICRPEN-52IR MICRPEN-51 MICRPEN-20IR MICRPEN-23IR MICRPEN-12IR MICRPEN-22IR MICRPEN-01IR MICRPEN-11IR MICRPEN-25IR MICRPEN-02IR MICRPEN-01TIR MICRPEN-02IRCS MICRPEN-12 MICRPEN-01 MICRPEN-02
Micronova cleanroom pens feature low sodium, indelible ink and a special low particulate barrel to limit particle generation. Cleanroom irradiated Sharpie® markers write permanently on most surfaces with quick drying, non toxic, alcohol-based ink that is fade and water resistant to further extend multiple project uses. Marks will not smear on reusable glass, metal, or porcelain lab ware, but can be scrubbed off.
- Indelible, low sodium ink pens
- White, high density polypropylene barrel
- Holds up to wipe down with IPA, bleach, and phenols; integrity of printed barrel will be compromised with thinners and strong solvents
- Available capped or retractable
- Choice of black, blue or red ink
- Available gamma irradiated for aseptic environments
Designed for documentation and labelling in cleanrooms and aseptic environments. Gamma irradiated pens and markers are suitable for Aseptic ISO 5 and other clean production areas. The unique polypropylene barrel is manufactured to limit particle generation and holds up to IPA, bleach, and phenol wipe downs. Available irradiated, capped, or click versions, with black, blue, or red ink.
Packaging: Packed 10 pens per pack and 10 packs per case. Markers available in original capped and retractable styles are individually wrapped and double-bagged with four markers per pack and three packs per case.