Luciferase assay system, Dual-Glo®供应商: Promega
PROME2940EA 0 CNYPROME2940 PROME2920
Luciferase assay system, Dual-Glo®
The Dual-Glo® Luciferase Assay System is a homogeneous reagent system that enables fast and simple quantisation of a stable luminescent signal from two reporter genes in a single sample. The system is optimised for batch processing both 96- and 384-well plates and is compatible with a wide variety of mammalian cell culture media.
- Increased precision and accuracy
- Centrifugation or pre-lysis steps are not required
- Detects firefly and Renilla luciferase activities
- Extended half-life of 2 hours for each reporter
- Reduce false-positive and false-negative readings
In the Dual-Glo® Luciferase Assay, the activity of the primary reporter is correlated with the effect of specific stimuli, and the activity of the co-transfected control reporter provides an internal control to normalize results. The Dual-Glo® Luciferase Assay System provides high Z´-factors for cell-based, high-throughput screening applications.