Liquid nitrogen USB data logging thermometers, Traceable® memory loc供应商: VWR Collection
VWRI620-2635EA 6963 CNYVWRI620-2635 VWRI620-2636
Liquid nitrogen USB data logging thermometers, Traceable® memory loc
温度计 数字温度计 Digital Thermometers for Special Applications
These USB Traceable® memory loc LN₂ data logging thermometers monitor the temperature in liquid nitrogen Dewars, covering cryo needs for sensitive, irreplaceable biological samples. These devices can be used in 21 CFR 11 environments.
- Memory capacity of over one million temperature observations
- Raw data is locked and cannot be cleared/changed on base units; unable to delete data from memory once stored
- Four calibration points: −196; −80; 0 and 100 °C
- Monitor readings overnight, at the weekend, or for any time period with rolling data log
- User-defined data logging interval of 1 observation/minute to 1 observation/24 hours
- Memory capacity maintains a year of recorded data when using 1 minute intervals and longer when using larger intervals
- Status indicators: Low battery, memory full, USB data transfer and active alarm state
Hi/Lo alarms and time/date stamps: Alarm tracking feature stores in memory each alarm event detailing when the alarm state occurred, as well as when the unit returned back to within range. Alarm state indicators include visual LEDs, audio alerts and flashing LCD segments. Data for up to 10 different alarm events can be retrieved with the most current event viewable on the display.
Smart alarm signals 'out of range' conditions: When an 'out of range' condition is sensed, the smart alarm triggers. Smart alarm features visual and audible indicators which signal continuously until acknowledged, even if the parameter returns to the non alarm range.
USB data transferring: This liquid nitrogen temperature monitor allows recorded data, in a CSV format, to be transferred from the thermometer to PC/Mac with a USB flash drive (not included). Specific software is not needed for this thermometer. Each device has a unique ID that allows multiple units to be used in the same location.
Certifications: Multi-point calibration on an individually numbered Traceable® certificate which ensures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognised national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.
Delivery information: Supplied with stainless steel probe(s), stand, VELCRO®, magnetic strips, wall mount, Traceable® certificate and batteries.