Microinjectors, CellTram® 4r供应商: Eppendorf
EPPE5196000.030EA 0 CNYEPPE5196000.013 EPPE5196000.030
Microinjectors, CellTram® 4r
The CellTram® 4r Air and CellTram® 4r Oil are manual microinjectors suitable for a broad range of life science applications.
- Non-hydraulic system for oil-free manipulation and injection of cells (CellTram® 4r Air)
- Piston position scale enables setting of air volume and injection characteristics according to individual needs (CellTram® 4r Air)
- Improved oil-filling system for minimal interruption of the workflow (CellTram® 4r Oil)
- Coarse and fine drive for precise and intuitive sample control and improved rotary knob design for better handling and easier cleaning
- Capillary holder 4 with markings for easier positioning and grip head 4 system for simple capillary change and higher user safety
- Position indicators and marking for in/out to reduce risk of user errors
- Stable, non slip base plate
The CellTram® 4r Air is a pneumatic injector for oil-free micromanipulation and gentle holding of cells in suspension. Due to its excellent performance, it is also highly suitable for uptake and injection of cells (e.g., of sperm or ES cells). For this application, its performance is comparable to that of oil-filled injectors.
The CellTram® 4r Oil is an hydraulic, oil-filled microinjector that provides more direct sample control and can generate higher pressures than an air system. It is optimised for leakage-free work and easy oil filling. Both models can be used with all common micromanipulation systems.
Both systems offer highly reliable performance with minimal maintenance.
Caution: For research use only.