Biocide, ProClin™ 300, Sigma-Aldrich®供应商: Merck
SIAL48912-UEA 1100 CNYSIAL48914-U SIAL48918-U SIAL48917-U SIAL48915-U SIAL48912-U
Biocide, ProClin™ 300, Sigma-Aldrich®
ProClin™ Preservatives are among the most widely used biocides in the in vitro diagnostic (IVD) industry. These biocides are water-soluble formulations that are easily used directly from the container. They have no health hazards, toxicology problems, or disposal issues at recommended usage levels.
- Compatibility with key enzymes and diagnostic assay indicators
- Will not inhibit antibody binding
- Excellent stability over a wide pH range
- Stable in TRIS, TES and HEPES buffer up to a pH of 7
- Level of active ingredients assayable by HPLC
- Safe and easy to use, water soluble liquid
These biocides are immediately microstatic upon contact with microbial organisms as a result of their ability to quickly penetrate cell membranes and inhibit specific enzymes crucial to cellular respiration. Multiple specific sites of ProClin™ toxicity prevent microorganisms from developing high levels of resistance, making ProClin™ highly efficient even over extended storage periods of your IVD components.
Appearance: Clear, colorless to light yellow liquid, free of foreign matter.