These centrifugal devices can quickly concentrate up to 20 ml of biological sample without valuable sample loss.
- Provides high recoveries, typically >90%
- Low protein-binding Omega™ membrane and polypropylene housing minimize losses due to non-specific binding
- Versatile ultrafiltration Omega™ membrane is available in a variety of MWCOs
- Built-in deadstop prevents spinning to dryness
- Color-coded and laser etched for easy identification
Macrosep™ Advance centrifugal devices can be used for a wide range of ultrafiltration applications including the concentration and desalting of proteins, buffer exchange and protein fractionation.
The design of the devices maximizes the effective filtration area allowing for rapid sample processing while maintaining a gentle concentration environment to preserve protein activity and conformation.