A new way of utilising synthetic nitrile polymer allows the production of a glove with a tip thickness of only 0,09 mm but with excellent tensile strength. This reduced glove weight can significantly minimise waste. The patented physical properties of the glove offer the fit and feel of latex while providing the chemical and mechanical protection of nitrile.
- Contain no natural rubber latex reducing the potential for Type I glove-associated reactions
- Textured fingertips enhance wet and dry grip, with enhanced tactile sensitivity
- Stronger than latex with better protection against a wide range of chemicals including cytotoxic drugs
- Beaded cuffs for added strength and ease in donning
- Reduced storage - up to 50% more gloves in a box than conventional boxed gloves
- Virus protection according to ISO 16604 procedure B:2004
- Anti-static tested, meeting the requirements defined in EN 1149-5
Ideal for all-round protection in a wide range of laboratory processes including chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, virology, life sciences, biomedical research, forensic science, nonsterile drug manufacturing, environmental and food.
Certifications: PPE Cat III (EU) 2016/425, EN 374-1 Type C (K), EN 374-5 (VIRUS), AQL 0.65
Food contact approved