FreeZone® Triad™ Freeze drying system供应商: Labconco
LBCP7400070EA 439550 CNYLBCP7400070 LBCP794001050 LBCP794001030 LBCP7400040 LBCP7400060
FreeZone® Triad™ Freeze drying system
The FreeZone® Triad™ freeze drying system is an all inclusive bench top lyophiliser for 4 samples on the left side and stoppering tray dryer processing shelf. The processing shelf holds up to 441x 3 ml serum bottles and the four valves hold samples in flasks, serum bottles or ampoules. Samples for both types of freeze drying can be run at once. The chamber pre-freezes samples to save money and time, eliminating the need for a separate freezer and product transfer.
- Microprocessor controlled temperature programming from −55 to +50 °C during ramping and holding and −75 °C during pre-freezing
- Alarm indicator for temperature and vacuum
- 1/3 hp refrigeration systems cool to −85 °C for processing samples with low eutectic points
- A hot gas defrost is also included with switch and automatic shut off when refrigerant reaches +65 °C or after 3 hours
- Stainless steel condensate pan with drain hose
The Triad™ includes a pneumatic stoppering mechanism that inflates the diaphragm and lowers the stoppering tray above the shelf. No compressed gas is required.
订购须知 Model requires: Vacuum pump with a displacement of at least 144 litres per minute, 0,002 mBar ultimate pressure, reverse IEC plug, and fitting suitable for 3/4" ID vacuum hose and freeze dry glassware, if not bulk freeze drying, which are not supplied with the dryer. Please order these separately. Please contact VWR for further details.