VWR® DO 40, Dissolved Oxygen Meter, Handheld供应商: VWR
VWRI664-0234EA 7194 CNYVWRI664-0234
VWR® DO 40, Dissolved Oxygen Meter, Handheld
This portable oxygen meter, with maintenance friendly galvanic sensor, is an entry level device suitable for everyday use. Concentrations in mg/L (ppm) and saturation in percentage can be read directly without using tables.
- Ergonomic, dust- and waterproof ABS housing (IP 65/67)
- 3-line display with battery status indicator and backlight, protected by an unbreakable pane, overhead display at the push of a button
- Easy calibration at the push of a button
- HOLD function, min./max. values, stability recognition, automatic adjustment for environmental air
- Long battery life (>3000 h)
Ideal for use in fresh water and salt water aquariums, aquaculture/fish breeding, and for the monitoring of wells and bodies of water. The use of a protective cap is recommended for use in bodies of water in order to protect the membrane.
Delivery information: Supplied with galvanic sensor (with 2 m cable and integrated temperature sensor), spare membrane cap, 100 spare electrolytes, Two batteries and manual.