VWR®, Sulphur, Certified Reference Materials, in synthetic diesel供应商: Avantor
VWRC99303.001EA 16361 CNYVWRC99303.001 VWRC99235.180 VWRC99287.001 VWRC99248.180 VWRC99295.001 VWRC99296.001 VWRC99290.001 VWRC99249.180 VWRC99288.001 VWRC99230.180 VWRC99243.180 VWRC99234.180 VWRC99247.180 VWRC99297.001 VWRC99294.001 VWRC99289.001 VWRC99300.001 VWRC99233.180 VWRC99229.180 VWRC99242.180 VWRC99241.180 VWRC99293.001 VWRC99298.001 VWRC99246.180 VWRC99238.180 VWRC99237.180 VWRC99232.180 VWRC99245.180 VWRC99301.001 VWRC99299.001 VWRC99292.001 VWRC99286.001 VWRC99236.180 VWRC99239.180 VWRC99244.180 VWRC99231.180 VWRC99291.001 VWRC99240.180 VWRC99302.001
VWR®, Sulphur, Certified Reference Materials, in synthetic diesel
标准品 Petroleum Industry Standards
Sulphur CRMs are suitable for calibration, verification or for use in quality control procedures used for analysing sulphur content in petroleum products.
- Certified in strict accordance to ISO 17025 and ISO 17034 under UKAS accreditation
- Highest level of accreditation guaranteed, providing the most credible certified data available worldwide
- Suitable for, but not limited to, internationally recognised test methods and protocols: ASTM D2622, ASTM D3120, ASTM D4294, ASTM D5453, ASTM D7039, IP 336, IP 496 and IP 497
- Fully traceable to international standards, and low levels of uncertainty that achieve maximum data accuracy
- Supplied in 100 ml volume, tamper-evident glass packaging, providing assurance of sample integrity
Quantitative analysis of sulphur in crude oil, petroleum products and feedstock is extremely important to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies and legislation, failure to do so can result in costly fines. Analysis techniques for sulphur content measurement include wet chemistry, X-ray fluorescence, atomic spectroscopy and various thermal combustion methods with different detection limits. Regardless of the technique employed for measurement, robust analytical data is paramount, calibration and/or verification.
Convenient sets, are available for different testing criteria.
Certifications: UKAS ISO 17025 and ISO 17034