VWR®, Cleanroom Face Masks, Class 100供应商: Avantor
VWRI113-9756EA 68 CNYVWRI113-9756 VWRI114-9345
VWR®, Cleanroom Face Masks, Class 100
Cleanroom face masks are manufactured with non woven polypropylene/polyethylene (ES) / melt-blown polypropylene (MBPP) materials.
- Low particle generation - suitable for critical environments
- High bacterial filtration efficiency and low breathable resistance
- Packed in a cleanroom environment
- Solvent-safe double-bag cleanroom packaging
- 30% nylon/70% polyester ear loops
- Plastic wire nose clip
- For industrial and cleanroom use only; do not use for protection against COVID-19
- This product is not a medical device for medical or clinical use within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2017/745 / Directive 93/42/EEC
- This product is not a personal protective equipment (PPE) within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/425
These face masks are designed for applications in critical environments, such as semiconductor, electronic industries, or high-tech industries. Masks should be stored at room temperature, in a dry and shaded environment. Recommended shelf life is 3 years from the date of manufacture.
Bacterial filtration efficiency: >95%
Delta P: <6 mm H₂O
L×W: 17,5×9,5 cm
Packaging: 100 masks per double-bag, 20 bags per case.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...