Protein A Mag Sepharose供应商: Cytiva
GEHE28-9440-06EA 0 CNYGEHE28-9440-06 GEHE28-9513-78
Protein A Mag Sepharose
珠子 Magnetic Beads
Protein A Mag Sepharose magnetic beads are designed to simplifying enrichment of target proteins via immunoprecipitation or pull-down assays used to detect physical interactions between two or more proteins.
- Visible and dense Sepharose based magnetic beads with protein A as the ligand make it easy to spot and collect bound target protein
- Non-adherent beads eliminate smearing effects and aggregate formation
- Can be used without detergents
- Simple capture of target protein in small or large sample volumes (low microliter to high milliliter scale)
- Optimized capacity for enrichment or immunoprecipitation of target proteins requiring only low amounts of antibody needed
- Flexible protocols with elution conditions optimized for both electrophoresis and mass spectrometry (MS) analysis
Protein A Mag Sepharose combines well-proven enrichment methods with the advantages of using magnetic beads, making Protein A Mag Sepharouse highly suited for small-scale sample preparation. Two protocols are available for protein enrichment: the cross-link protocol, linking proteins together via chemical bonds between amino acids, and the classic protocol for protein interaction. Both use simple elution conditions optimized for electrophoresis and MS analysis.
Compatible with MagRack 6 and MagRack Maxi, separation tools for handling the beads in microcentrifuge tubes.