Cellulose sponge bags, Whirl-Pak®供应商: Nasco
NASCB01245WAEA 4425 CNYNASCB01392WA NASCB01245WA NASCB01422WA NASCB01423WA
Cellulose sponge bags, Whirl-Pak®
Cellulose sponges for environmental monitoring and surface sampling needs. An ideal choice for sampling Salmonella spp. and Listeria spp. on surfaces.
- Plus 1 sterilisation, post-manufacturing sterilisation: Increased sample integrity, perforated closure to maintain sterility
- Convenient write-on strip for easy labeling
- Puncture-proof closure tabs: Inner and outer tapes for longevity and stability, wire for easy opening, pouring, and closing
- Opening pull tabs: For easy opening, non-slip textured Tyvek
- Continuous perimeter seal: Maximum protection against leaks
- Tape extends beyond wire to eliminate sharp ends and provide a sturdy grip, wire tabs hold the top open for easy access to add to or remove sample, worry-free, no-leak closure for sample integrity
Environmental surface sampling can be faster and easier by using the Whirl-Pak® pre-moistened Speci-Sponge® bag. The sponge is ready to use and is hydrated with 10 ml of neutralizing buffer that will neutralise several surface sanitisers including quaternary ammonium compounds, phenolics, iodine preps, chlorine preps, mercurials, formaldehyde, and glutaraldehyde.
To use, squeeze out excess buffer from the sponge - this can be done by squeezing the sponge from the outside with two hands or squeezing the sponge with a sterile gloved hand after opening the bag. Wipe the surface to be tested, return the sponge to the bag, close, and send to the lab for analysis.
Shelf life from sterilisation date found on the sterility documentation: 2 years from sterilised date found on your Sterility Confirmation due to the buffer. Two-year shelf-life with ambient storage at 2 to 30 °C (36 to 86 °F). The bags are packaged in a foil liner bag to prevent evaporation of the buffer. Buffer contains monopotassium phosphate, sodium thiosulfate, and aryl sulfonate complex.
Certifications: Approved by USDA, FDA, EPA and HACCP. Food safe.