Pierce™ BCA™ Protein assay kits and reagents供应商: Thermo Fisher Scientific
PIER23225EA 0 CNYPIER23212 PIER23223 PIER23224 PIER23213 PIER23225 PIER23230 PIER23221 PIER23210 PIER23222 PIER23209 PIER23227 PIER23228 PIER23208
Pierce™ BCA™ Protein assay kits and reagents
Pierce BCA™ (bicinchoninic acid) reagents provide accurate determination of protein concentration with most sample types encountered in protein research. The Pierce BCA™ Protein Assay can be used to assess yields in whole cell lysates and affinity-column fractions, as well as to monitor protein contamination in industrial applications. Compared to most dye-binding methods, the BCA™ Assay is affected much less by protein compositional differences, providing greater protein-to-protein uniformity.
- Colorimetric, so can measure with a standard spectrophotometer or plate reader (562 nm)
- Excellent uniformity, exhibiting less protein-to-protein variation than dye-binding methods
- Unaffected by typical concentrations of most ionic and nonionic detergents
- Easier and faster than the classical Lowry method
- High linearity and sensitivity - linear working range for BSA 20 to 2000 µg/ml; detection down to 5 µg/ml (with the enhanced protocol)
BCA™ Protein Assay applications include studying protein:protein interactions; measuring column fractions after affinity chromatography; estimating percent recovery of membrane proteins from cell extracts; and high-throughput screening of fusion proteins.
Delivery information: Each kit contains BCA Reagent A (500 ml or 2×500 ml), BCA Reagent B (25 ml), and Albumin Standard Ampoules (2 mg/ml, 10×1 ml).