VWRI479-0893EA 640.51 CNYVWRI479-0893 VWRI479-0475 VWRI479-0486 VWRI479-0474 VWRI479-0485 VWRI479-0892 VWRI479-0488 VWRI479-0477 VWRI479-0476 VWRI479-0487 VWRI479-0894 VWRI479-0489 VWRI479-0482 VWRI479-0471 VWRI479-0470 VWRI479-0473 VWRI479-0484 VWRI479-0891 VWRI479-0472 VWRI479-0483
Made of extra strong polycarbonate.
- Writing surface has numbered squares for easy sample identification
- Vials readily visible through transparent cover
- Cover and base are keyed to prevent misalignment
- Drain holes under base
- Writing surface for identifying base and/or cover
- Numeric identification of each vial
- Air vents minimise condensation
Transparent cover allows the user to see the contents of the box, and is keyed to the base to prevent misalignment. Printed with a series of squares (numbered from 1 to 25, 1 to 42, 1 to 81, or 1 to 100), surface accepts writing with markers, facilitating inventory control. Can be used from –196 to +121 °C.
A unique colour coding system uses coloured plastic grids to separate the cover from the base on the 25-, 42- and 81-place boxes. Those made to accept 100 tubes have a coloured base instead of a grid.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...