Collagen I-coated flasks, Corning® BioCoat®供应商: Corning
BDAA356484EA 0 CNYBDAA356485 BDAA356484 BDAA356487 BDAA354484 BDAA356486 BDAA354485 BDAA354486 BDAA354487
Collagen I-coated flasks, Corning® BioCoat®
Collagen I, found in most tissues and organs, is most plentiful in dermis, tendon, and bone. It is an integral part of the framework that holds cells and tissues together and has been recognized as a useful matrix for improving cell culture. In vitro use of collagen can exert effects on the adherence, morphology, growth, migration, and differentiation of a variety of cell types.
- Promotion of cell attachment and spreading
- Rapid expansion of cell populations
- Serum-free or reduced serum culture
- Cell adhesion assays
- Improving survival of primary cells in culture
- Storage: 4 to 30 °C under dry conditions
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...