Drying ovens, Heratherm® Advanced protocol series供应商: Thermo Fisher Scientific
THBR51028709EA 22775 CNYTHBR51028709 THBR51028143 THBR51028144 THBR51028152 THBR51028153 THBR51028142 THBR51028712 THBR51028713 THBR51028711 THBR51028716 THBR51028151 THBR51028715
Drying ovens, Heratherm® Advanced protocol series
Heating and drying ovens with coated or stainless steel exterior (SS models). The timer allows the oven to be turned on or off after a pre-set time, with a choice between weekly, hourly or real time settings. Units with natural convection are ideal for gentle drying and heating, to protect delicate samples. Units with forced convection have adjustable fan speed and are suitable for faster drying and heating, and offer superior temperature uniformity.
- Automatic over-temperature alarm system
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display and microprocessor controlled touch button operation
- Programmable controller for temperature ramps and dwells. Up to 10 programs can be saved
- Access port allows the introduction of sensors for independent data monitoring
- Boost function enables rapid heating up
Delivery information: Supplied with two shelves and standard RS232 data interface. Please see 'Drying ovens, Heratherm General Protocol' for details on shelves, stacking kits and stands. Range of accessories and factory fitted options such as access ports are available on request; please contact your local Avantor sales office for further details.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...