The key to outstanding, reproducible electrophoresis results is temperature control. Gels unequally cooled on their two faces produce slanted bands appearing as broad or double bands in stained gels. SE 600 Ruby™ ensures uniform heat in gels because, firstly, the gels are completely immersed in the lower buffer for uniform heat transfer and, secondly, a standard magnetic stirrer circulates buffer around the vertically suspended heat exchanger to maintain homogeneous lower buffer temperature. The ergonomically designed SE 600 Ruby™ provides two built-in side handles, which facilitates carrying and handling.
- Run denaturing and native polyacrylamide, 2-D, electrophoresis, agarose, and nucleic acid gel electrophoresis
- Maintain temperature between 1 and 45 °C with built-in heat exchanger for faster runs with no sacrifice in quality
- Run two gels simultaneously - or run four gels using accessory divider plates
- Perform second-dimension separations using two 7 cm IPG strips side-by-side, allowing eight second-dimension separations at once
- Cast and run wide mini gels using 8 cm glass plates and clamps
Run up to four gels (up to 112 samples) in a single run. Divider plates convert single-gel sandwiches into two-gel club sandwiches, which seal and fit into the casting stand exactly like single gels.
Certifications: The product fulfills valid directives and standards when used within the conditions specified in the user manual. The product must also be used in the same state as it was delivered from Cytiva and connected only to other CE labeled Cytiva modules or other products as recommended. For regulatory details please see declaration of conformity. DIGE approved.
Delivery information: Each system includes 3× sets of glass plates, 4×16 cm clamp assemblies, 6× cams, dual gel casting stand with levelling base and level, buffer dam, Spacer-Mate alignment template, WonderWedge plate separation tool, 2×15 well combs, and 2×1,5 mm thick spacer sets.