Precise Basic glove boxes are designed to provide a leak-tight physical barrier between the user and the materials inside the glove box.
- One-piece molded, medium-density PE shell
- Dry powder epoxy-coated steel superstructure
- 1/4" thick laminated safety glass viewing window, removable for loading equipment
- Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward
- Interior ceiling-mounted electrical duplex receptacle with 5 amp maximum circuit load
- Fluorescent lamp, 22 watts, with easy replacement from the top
- Factory leak tested with a mass spectrometer while glove box is pressurized with helium at 5 inches of water gauge
These simple, economical boxes are designed to allow the user to customise them with accessories to meet specific applications. Required accessories for operation: Adjustable height base stands, base cabinet and work surface.
Delivery information: Supplied with one pair of neoprene gloves (size 9 3/4)