These cotton jersey gloves are either available with a ¾ dipped or a full nitrile coating.
- Three times more durable than heavy-duty leather: Ideal for rough environments
- Special nitrile formulation offers superior resistance to sharp and abrasive materials
- Provides excellent barrier to grease and oil, and does not degrade like leather or cotton
- Made without silicone: Guaranteed clean for metal and motor manufacturing
- Anti-static according to EN 1149
- Wide selection of cuff styles and length allows you to chose the optimum glove for your particular application
Available with knitwrist cuff, safety cuff or long safety cuff.
The tough gloves are suitable for handling construction materials, concrete, bricks and tiles, as well as for dry walling, rough castings, cold plastic mouldings, street cleaning and waste collection.
Certifications: EN 388:2016 (4121B); Cat. II